Monday, December 12, 2011

Parker is going to be a Colorado native!!

It's official - we're packing up and moving back to Colorado!  Well, let me rephrase that.  I'm getting on an airplane December 28th and Paul will be packing up and moving us back to Colorado shortly thereafter.

It's been a long day today, and I'm pretty tired - but here's the quick version of the update.  On Friday, I got a job offer from OppenheimerFunds, I accepted, and today I resigned from my job at Merrill Lynch.  My last day there is the 23rd.  I start at Oppenheimer on the 30th.  Why start on the last business day of the year?  Well, without getting into too much detail, it has to do with health benefits, vacation and maternity leave.  It just made sense for me to start in 2011.

Between now and then, Paul is furiously packing away, the cats are stressing out, and I'm going to do what little my pregnant self can to help.

More details and posts to come...a lot has gone down in the past few days (all good things!!) and I'm just really tired and Parker and I need to rest.


And if anyone is keeping track, this is three moves in just over two years.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment