Tuesday, November 1, 2011

It's A.........

Girl!!

We had our 20-week ultrasound today and it was determined that the baby is a girl! Now, I just have to stop calling her "the baby".  I really had to work at not calling the baby "it" or "he" or "she" for almost 5 months now, it's kind of a hard habit to break.  Harder than you'd think.  Here are pictures of her and her various body parts. 
Little baby!
She has long legs like her mom and dad. Look at how the little bones are already there. CRAZY.
In the middle there is a foot, toes and all.
The "gender" picture.  The ultrasound tech was nice enough to put a little pointing hand to show that there's no penis here!

As for my gender test experiments - THIS TEST LIES.  Don't waste your money.  I followed the directions to the letter. :) 


So if you're reading beyond the cute baby pictures, they also took 20+ pictures of the heart and brain and everything looks normal.  In fact, the baby is a little larger than usual...which the doctor says is a good thing.  I'm still on the fence.  :) Really though, I'm just happy she is healthy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment